KISS - Keep it super simple.
This 18A Version uses higher rated top notch fets which are able to withstand higher currents compared to the 12A Version.
Smallest ESC in its class, just 2 rams with bare PCB. 2-4s compatible.
1x KISS 18A ESC version 1.2, assembled board, bare PCB (new version with bigger solder pads)
New in 1.2:
- Auto input detection: Oneshot or PWM
Jumper 1 - new function:
Open: Low Pass Filter - ON High-frequency spikes will be filtered to prevent damage to the ESC and motor. As long as the flight style is not hard fast acro, you will not notice the low pass filter. We recommend you keep the filter ON for most setups. Turn it OFF only if you know exactly how the PID FC is set for your specific setup. The low pass filter prevents the overheating due to variations in the input signal, but also reduces the speed of the throttle reaction at strong signal changes.
Closed: Low Pass Filter - OFF Control behavior of the Kiss ESC is just as sharp and good as in the previous 1.1 software version.
- - Developed for Multicopter
- - Very small dimensions (12 x 23 mm)
- - Precision speed control (about 950 steps)
- - adaptive Auto Timing
- - 32Khz PWM Frequenz
- - 50-500Hz input signal(PWM) or oneshot125 (up to 2000Hz)
- - no external Cap (electrolytic capacitor) is necessary **
- - fast reacting gas change
- - linear throttle response
- - Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- - Regenerative braking, therefore quick throttle response when decelerate
- - very fast FET switching through the use of special gate drivers
- - Minimal dead time, setted adaptive
- - 2-4S LiPo capable
- - LED onboard
- - JP1 open: normal PWM (50-500Hz)
- - JP1 closed: oneshot125 PWM
- - JP2 open: Motor rotates in one direction
- - JP2 closed: Motor rotates in the other direction
Download the manual.
- Additional Information
SKU 2062 Manufacturer Flyduino
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $9.99