Raceflight continues to push the limits within the FPV community not only with incredibly powerful flight controller software but now is additionally offering hardware that matches the goals of their software; industry-leading performance without compromises.
The RaceFlight MillivoltOSD Micro flight controller is the most advanced, performance-driven, flight controller ever designed. The MillivoltOSD uses a powerful F405 MPU, accompanied with the High-Speed Invensense 20602 gyro, allows it to take full advantage of RaceFlight One’s efficient code to run at 32KHz for the best Performance possible.
The SKITZO edition comes in black for a sleek look.
The MillivoltOSD presents not only the BEST performance but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in RaceFlight. Our filters along with the integrated RaceFlight Gummies, allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! Endless days of tuning are now a thing of the past. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazingly for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt and RevoltOSD) and gives you the fastest response time possible as if the quad can read your mind.
Our flight controller comes pre-loaded with RaceFlight One. The configurator and latest stable build can be downloaded from https://raceflight.com/download. No drivers simply plug in the MillivoltOSD and it automatically connects to the Configurator
This is truly amazing software, which flies so well you can completely eliminate prop wash. Setup is a breeze as well, just run a couple wizards and you will get right up into the air.
Thanks to Raceflight One, the Millivolt features extremely stable performance thanks to powerful filtering found only in RaceFlight, ensuring that incredible performance is delivered due to strong vibration rejection. Filtering allows for the first flights to be incredibly smooth, but once tuned and actively racing or freestyling, even incredibly bent or broken props do not alter the Millivolts performance.
Setting up the MillivoltOSD is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and the wizard handles the rest, you can put the MillivoltOSD in upside down and backward just solder to the closest motor pad and the RF1 wizards will handle the rest. The MillivoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- weight: 3.3 grams
- Integrated Vibration Dampening RaceFlight Gummies
- Inverter for Taranis and Futaba radios
- 3.3v or 5.0v for Spektrum, Taranis, etc
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- High-Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor, and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through-hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into the configurator
- Most active software development
- 3.3v and 5v voltage outputs
- 2 serial UARTs
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Pins into The RaceFlight Spark Micro 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 25mm x 25mm
- Mounting holes: 20mm squared to center of holes
- Processor: F4 F405 MPU
- Firmware: RaceFlight (BB) or RaceFlight One (Beta)
- Gyro: SSG (Super Secret Gyro) Invensense 20602
- Mounting Dimensions: 20x20mm
- Physical Dimensions: 26.75x26.45x5.75mm (without gummies)
- Weight: 3g
- 1x RaceFlight SKITZO MillivoltOSD Flight Controller
- Plug and play cables for ESC
- 4x Mounting Grommets
- Additional Information
SKU 8397 Manufacturer RaceFlight UPC (GTIN) 704817763140
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99