This is the Hyperlite F4 OSD F4 Flight Controller. One of the most popular FC’s is back and better than ever, combining an industry favorite layout with new feature sets for freestyle, long range, and racers. Finally, a board for every pilot!
The new Hyperlite F4 OSD takes the same celebrated ‘flat-bottomed’ layout (crucial for clean and tight builds) and adds a much appreciated OSD and SIX UART ports (more than any other board on the market!) for GPS, RX, SmartAudio, and even Camera Control.
And with more features, comes improved ease of use with a built in 4-in-1 ESC socket and included harnesses for HobbyWing, AiKON AK32, and Spedix GS35 4in1 ESCs. The built in solder pads mirror the 4in1 pad layout, so you can easily connect ANY ESC to this board to get features like current sensing and ESC telemetry (for the BL32 guys).
PLEASE NOTE: The Hyperlite F4 OSD uses it’s own BF target .bin, “PYRODRONEF4”.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 2-6S direct battery input
- 3.3V 100ma, 5V 1.2A BEC
- 5V Camera Power
- Built in configurable Betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x36 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS),
- UART2 (FREE),
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY),
- UART4 (Free),
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- UART4 (Free)
- Built in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor)
- Plug and plug with the most popular 4-in-1 ESCs (HobbyWing, Airbot, Spedix, Aikon),with supplied cables
- Built in solder pads mirror of the 4-in-1 ESC socket
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
First batch customers.
The ESC to FC connection harnesses we received in this first batch have reversed pinout on the ESC side.
DO NOT CONNECT before fixing the pinout!
Please de-pin the esc side carefully using exacto knife or pair of fine tip tweezers, and swap the wires according to the following:
Aikon 4in1 ESC :
From left to right: PURPLE - YELLOW - BLUE - GREEN - BROWN - WHITE - EMPTY - RED - BLACK - EMPTY
Spedix GS35 4in1:
From Left to right: YELLOW - BLUE - GREEN - BROWN - WHITE - EMPTY - RED - BLACK - EMPTY
Hobby Wing Xrotor 40A 4in1 ESC:
Only the bigger connector needs to be fixed on the ESC side!
From Left to right: WHITE - BROWN - GREEN - BLUE - EMPTY - EMPTY
- Additional Information
SKU 8485 Manufacturer Pyro-Drone