This is the Hobbywing XRotor Nano-Micro 4-in-1 ESC and Flight Controller Combo.
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID loop time and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- A LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current (CRT port) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters)
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for a more rapid motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.
- Model: Nano F4 Flight Controller F4
- Application FPVs with 130 Diagonal Wheelbase or below
- FC Programming supported: ProgrammingBetaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: 5V @ 1.5A
- USB Port: Micro USB
- Size/ weight: 27x27mm / 3.3g
- Mounting pattern: 20x20mm
- Model: XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 2S-4S
- Cont.Current: 20Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: 16AWG-85mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 6g / 32x31.9x5.8mm
- Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- 1x XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller
- 1x XRotor 20A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x FC Cable
- 1x 3pin Cable
- 2x Wire Leads
- 4x Anti-vibration Standoffs and Rubber Grommets
Downloads and setup information can be found here
- Additional Information
SKU 8257 Manufacturer Hobbywing