The Aikon SEFM 20A is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of leading edge technologies in hardware and firmware. The second BLHeli_S offering from Aikon, designed to be compact but powerful for tight builds and light weight racers.
What makes SEFM different?
- Totally new MCU that comes with a three channel PMW output specifically designed for motor control applications and runs at 48mhz.
- New BLHELI_S firmware which provides all the strengths of the original BLHELI, but adds some significant improvements such as better response and smoother start up, 1000 steps of throttle input resolution, and auto-detection of the input signal protocol.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Three exceptionally fast dedicated MOSFET drivers
- Extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
|Signal wire length||120mm|
|Battery wire length||100mm|
These do the job and do it well! review by Jacob on 11/23/2016
I have tried several blheli_s ESC's and have been happy with the performance of all of them. Where these really excel is their size, these things are tiny but still pack a punch. I just fly acro with them but they have handled many punchouts exceeding 20a no problem. Been flying them regularly for a couple months now.
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $12.99