ORQA FPV.One Race FPV Goggles - Fly Five33 Edition
ORQA FPV.One Race FPV Goggles - Fly Five33 Edition
About this product
Introducing... the Orqa FPV.One Race Fly Five33 Goggles! Lighter weight, meant for racing, optimized for performance!
The Orqa FPV.One Race Goggles were made in collaboration with Five33 and are one of the most powerful FPV Racing Goggles available! These future-proof goggles are architecturally sound and designed for upgrades with two module bays for expandability. These goggles feature a 1280x960 screen resolution, 56-74mm IDP range, and Micro HDMI Input option with best-in-class OLED displays.
The new flagship headset by Orqa and Five33 arrives with optimized electronics and mechanical design while keeping its authentic look and feel. Orqa combines functionality with modern aesthetics by an artistically implemented visual and tactile construct into a sophistically engineered software and hardware system.
OPTIMIZED FOR THE FASTEST LAP!
- Record your FPV footage in high definition directly from the goggles with built-in HD DVR and forget about lost frames
- The Future-Proof architecture enables expandability and upgrades through two module bays
- Enjoy edge-to-edge crisp images on the best-in-class OLED displays for FPV headsets
- Computing Power and Features of the FPV.One PILOT
- Supports Standard Analog and Digital Video Outputs
- Ergonomic, lightweight, high-quality materials
- Custom Connector for Future Expansions
- FPV.Connect Mobile App Features
- Made in Collaboration with Five33
- Optimzed for the Fastest Lap!
- Best DVR for Racing Footage
- Designed for Pilots by Pilots
SILENT, BUT COOLER THAN EVER
FPV.One Race has undergone complete mechanical and electronic redesign resulting in the removal of both top fans present on the original FPV.One. Each optical engine got its dedicated fan with an out-of-the-box method for optional automatic defogging when necessary. No more foggy lenses or unpleasant breeze (dry eyes)!
SONY OLEDS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD... ARE THESE DIGITAL?
Redesigned optical engines make the image sharper than ever. All possible aberrations, ghosting, and pin cushioning are addressed with improved design of glass lenses, and a special coating is now applied to lenses. Moreover, the FPV.One Race comes with a mechanism for focus adjustment in addition to the original IPD adjuster. Adapt visual experience to your eyes, not the other way around.
FORGET THE SMELL OF BURNING SCREENS AND ELECTRONICS
FPV.One Race comes with overvoltage and reverses polarity protection, and now takes up to 6S batteries!
CUSTOM CONNECTOR FOR FUTURE EXPANSIONS
The “Portal” on top of the goggles is the interface for the upcoming Orqa HD Digital system. It can also be used as a wired video output for other expansions like cameras, special antennas, etc.
OPTIMIZED MENU / OSD
Cleaner, faster, and more intuitive.
ORQA STYLE AND FIVE33 CHANGES
- Embedded computing power in your goggles. The most powerful set of FPV goggles available. Its open architecture enables expandability and upgrades through two module bays.
- Support for standard analog and digital video inputs. Choose whether your standard analog VRx or go digital using a micro HDMI video port and the Orqa portal.
- HD image quality from 2x 0.5" Sony OLEDs. Enjoy edge-to-edge crisp images on the best-in-class OLED displays for FPV headsets. Biggest pixel count in the industry.
- Adjust your FOV and switch aspect ratio. Drone racing or freestyle? Switch the Field of View between 37° and 33° with a simple click of a button and set the image to your flying preference.
- Record your flight in real-time with 1280x960 at 60fps. Record your FPV footage in high definition directly from the goggles with built-in HD DVR and forget about lost frames.
- FPV headset is Designed and Manufactured in Europe. Every unit is hand-assembled and QC'd by our team of engineers and technicians. Orqa is proudly designed and made in Croatia, Europe.
- FPV.Connect. Connect the mobile app to your goggles and download flight videos, update headset firmware, and much more…
- Optimized for the fastest lap. FPV.One Race FlyFive33 goggles are true performance goggles. Focus on your race with a super crisp and sharp image. The 33º FOV allows us to use smaller and cheaper screens, and pass the savings to the customers.
- Best DVR for best racing footage. Record your FPV footage in high definition directly from the goggles with built-in HD DVR and forget about lost frames.
- Secondary Bay for Additional Modules: 5V, SDIO, UART
- Integrated DVR: 1280x960, 50/60fps, H.264, mp4
- Battery Connector: 2.1 x 5.5mm Barrel Connector
- Power Supply: 6-25VDC (2-6S Li-ion Battery)
- Standard Receiver Bay: 5V, High Power
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Power Consumption: 2.6W, typical
- Dimensions: 177 x 107 x 72 mm
- Viewing Angle: 33° (Race Mode)
- HDMI Video Input: Micro HDMI
- Weight (without battery): 256g
- Focus Adjust: -4D to +4D
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 native
- IPD Range: 56-74 mm
- 1x Orqa FPV.One Race FPV Goggles - Fly Five33 Edition
- 1x Foam Padding Set (2 Pads, 1 Adhesive Velcro)
- 1x Orqa Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Orqa Goggles Case
- 1x Orqa Goggles Strap
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|