The Beta85X FPV 4S Whoop (FPV) Quadcopter is a 2" micro drone with tons of power and fun both indoors and out.
Beta85X FPV edition uses a standard definition FPV camera for latency-free FPV fun! It also includes a Lumenier Micro AXII antenna for solid video signal allowing you to fly in more locations without losing the picture.
Extreme power & speed compatible with a 3S battery, BLHeli_32 16A ESC, EMAX Avan 2" props and 1105 6000KV motors, Beta85X definitely gives you more power and punch, the most thrilling flying experience you've ever had in flying whoop drones. You can rip it in the race, do cool freestyle and even dive a building.
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with EOS2 camera in racing or freestyle on 4S power.
- With the high-performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) , faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- Comes with upgraded F4 V2 4S FC, this FC is equipped with ports which support to plug the receiver, ESC, led board and VTX directly, no need to solder, convenient for installation.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a lightweight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 68.1g (without battery)
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera
- FPV Canopy: Canopy for EOS2 Camera
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Continue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
EOS2 Camera and VTX
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Beta85X is the first 2" BNF drone that supports BLHeli_32 ESC. With the other power system parts, EMAX Avan 2" propellers and 1105 6000KV motors, it gives you the highest performance in your flying experience.
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
We lost a bunch of prototype drones because of this AXII antenna. Why? The 5.8g VTX signal is still perfect when the RC radio transmitter connection breaks up! This is why we chose this micro antenna for the Beta85X.
Know more about Micro AXII 5.8G antennas.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
How to Setup your Beta75X
Much of this setup guide is applicable to the Beta85X as well.
Have any questions about Beta85X Whoop drone? Join our group on Facebook:
Join the online discussion about our X Series Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
- 1 x Beta85X 4S Whoop (FPV) Quadcopter
There are no batteries included for all version.
- Additional Information
SKU 10874 Manufacturer BETAFPV UPC (GTIN) No