This airframe has been replaced by the new QAV500 v2.0.
The QAV540G is a high quality quad airframe that combines the stability and video clarity of the Lumenier QAV quad series with an integrated brushless gimbal.
Included in the kit
- Airframe plates with gimbal motor mounting facility
- QAV540G Gimbal assembly for GoPro 1, 2, and 3
- 2x 2208 iFlight Brushless Gimbal Motors
- Power distribution frame plate
- Machined and anodized aluminum arms to reach approximately 540mm in diagonal size (motor shaft to motor shaft)
- 6 Orange RC Bobbins to seperate the QAV540G "Clean Frame" and "Dirty Frame"
- Various hardware to build airframe and gimbal assembly
- Aluminum stand-off hardware for your FPV Flight Camera
Recommended Build Components (Not Included)
- Landing Gear: You can choose between the Delrin Landing Gear, "Rib" Landing Gear, or the Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
- Gimbal Control Board: We recommend the AlexMos board.
- Props: High quality 10" props such as Lumenier 10x4.5 Carbon Fiber Props. Please note that these props require special mounting hardware if used with motors other than the FX-4006 motors. 10" props will lower vibrations in the video, but the frame does support 11" props as well.
- Lipo: A 5000mah-5200mah 4s Lipo that is no wider than 51mm and no higher than 35mm (or it will not fit in the lipo compartment). We recommend the Lumenier 5200mah 4s.
- Motors: We recommend the Lumenier FX-4006 or the Tiger Motor MT-4006
- ESCs: We recommend the Lumenier 30amp SimonK ESC
- GoPro Lens Protection: The QAV540G gimbal requires the GoPro to be placed into the gimbal without the GoPro case. We recommend a separate LayerLens GoPro lens protection.