The Lumenier QAV250 V2 Mini FPV Quadcopter airframe is a small yet fully functional FPV quad deserving the QAV label. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The airframe is designed to support a 3s lipo setup and powerful Lumenier FX2206-13 2000kv motors.
- V2 Features
- New motor mounting holes, more options for different bolt patterns
- Thicker G10 material for the motor mounting plate
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- A 2.5D CNC-ed G10 unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a Lumenier 3s 1300mah)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- Airframe: 170g (with PDB, LED boards, landing gear and hardware)
- AUW: The QAV250 is flown with an AUW of around 540g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Vibration Free Video
Like all QAV airframes, the QAV250 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. We achieve this vibration free performance without the use of Lumenier's clean/dirty frame separation that is utilized in larger QAV airframes such as the QAV400, QAV500, and QAV540G. This simplifies the small QAV250 airframe, making it lighter, reduces parts count, and failure points.
- 1x QAV250 G10 airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 2x LED boards (1 red, 1 white)
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
Suggested Build Parts
- Props: Gemfan 5x3
- Motors: Lumenier FX-2206 2000kv
- ESCs: Lumenier 12amp ESCs with SimonK firmware
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s
- FC: OpenPilot CC3D
The QAV250 build manual can be found here.
As seen on Tested:
QAV250 Review by FLoHio117