This micro sized step-up voltage regulator is perfect for supplying 12v power (from a lower voltage source like 2s or 1s Lipo) to your FPV gear that needs specifically 12v range. Power 12v flight cameras, LED lights or other gear that can only run on 12v.
The compact (0.32″×0.515″) U3V12F12 switching step-up (or boost) voltage regulator takes an input voltage as low as 2.5 V and efficiently boosts it to 12 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- input voltage: 2.5 V – VOUT
- fixed 12 V output with 4% accuracy
- 1.4 A switch allows for input currents up to 1.4 A
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- integrated over-temperature shutoff
- small size: 0.515″ × 0.32″ × 0.1″ (13 × 8 × 3 mm)
Typical Efficiency and Output Current
The efficiency of a voltage regulator, defined as (Power out)/(Power in), is an important measure of its performance, especially when battery life or heat are concerns. As shown in the graphs below, this switching regulator typically has an efficiency of 80 to 90%.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $56.99
Special Price $34.99