This micro sized step-down voltage regulator is perfect for supplying 12v power (from a higher voltage source like 4s or 5s Lipo) to your FPV gear that needs specifically 12v range. Power 12v flight cameras, LED lights or other gear that can only run on 12v.
The compact (0.4″ × 0.5″) D24V6F12 switching step-down (or buck) voltage regulator takes an input voltage between 15 V and 42 V and efficiently reduces it to 12 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 600 mA. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V
- Fixed 12 V output with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 600 mA
- 1.25 MHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
Typical Efficiency and Output Current
The efficiency of a voltage regulator, defined as (Power out)/(Power in), is an important measure of its performance, especially when battery life or heat are concerns. As shown in the graphs below, this switching regulator typically has an efficiency of 80% to 90%.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $56.99
Special Price $34.99