The TS832 Transmitter packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power! A must for those looking for longer range and locked in video. The TS832 is transmitting a full range of 32 channels and uses an easy to use 2 button interface, it also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs in at 21g, it’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E bands and F bands
- Two switching buttons for the band and channel
- Two digits display for the band and channel
- Power off memory for last channel and band
- Dual Independent video and audio signal outputs
TX TS832 specs:
- Power input: 7.4-16V (3S Lipo / ~12v suggested)
- Outputs 12v (matches input voltage)
- Transmitting power: 600mA
- Antenna gain: 2db
- Working current: 220mA at 12V
- Video bandwidth: 8M
- Audio bandwidth : 6.5M
- No auido input on Tx (will not work with antenna trackers)
- Weight: 22g
- Dimension: 54x 32x 10mm (excluding antenna)
- Video format supported: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna connection: SMA (not RP-SMA)
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (TX)
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power cable for tx832
- 1 x user manual
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $54.95
Special Price $39.99